CoinDash, a leading provider of crypto asset management tools and custody solutions for investors in crypto assets, is looking to hire a professional, quick learning and dynamic Compliance Officer & MLRO in Gibraltar. The Compliance Officer & MLRO will operate in line with legislation and regulatory requirements, including taking responsibility for anti-money laundering processes and on-going compliance monitoring. Help shape precedents in the regulatory future of the exciting blockchain industry!
As a Compliance Officer & MLRO at blox.io your areas of responsibility will be:
· Manage the day-to-day running of the compliance function of blox in a DLT regulated environment.
· Continue the development and implementation of the company’s compliance function
· Maintain and monitor the regulatory environment for, emerging function legislation and policy statements, along with relevant trends and industry best practices in the DLT space, including the implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
· Prepare compliance related reporting to senior management and auditors.
· A self-starter who is able to take leadership of the compliance function and operate in a startup environment, successfully building effective working relationships with colleagues from a range of backgrounds.
· Experience in the creation, drafting and implementation of compliance and money-laundering related policies and procedures in the financial services or gaming sector, including a working knowledge of risk management and how it pertains to AML and CFT
· Past experience holding a position of GFSC-approved Compliance Officer and/or MLRO is preferred
· Comprehensive knowledge of money laundering regulations
Blox is the next generation platform for managing & tracking crypto assets, suited for companies and individuals.