Intermediate | Full-time
We are looking for an energetic, optimistic and out-of-box thinking Office Manager.
Someone who can comfortably multi-task while keeping a smile on their face.
We are a small and dynamic start-up dealing with bleeding edge technologies it is highly important to be able to adjust to the ever changing workflow.
· Serve as the focal point for employees and managers’ operational and administrative needs (Equipment, deliveries, supply, coordination between internal and external interfaces etc.)
· Work closely with all company’s departments and teams in China, Gibraltar, US and Israel
· Manage, contract and cooperate with office vendors and service providers
· Manage operations budget and help the finance department with the documentation of expenses and invoice preparation
· Ensuring the office work-environment is kept and organized to a high standard
· Coordinate travel arrangements, including booking flights, managing budgets & expenses and accommodations for employees.
· Support HR & Operations to uphold office policies as necessary, support on-boarding logistics and execute welfare activities.
· 1-2 years of relevant experience as an office manager at an enterprise / young startup
· Great communication skills. The job requires working with ALL company employees, including management
· Team player, encourages feedback and collaboration, service oriented
· Critical thinker and creative problem solver
· Highly committed and hard working, loves getting things done.
· Able to multitask, prioritize and balance a complex workload and be adaptive and flexible to frequently changing business needs
· Focus and attention to details
· English – high level (very good verbal & written communication)
Blox is the next generation platform for managing & tracking crypto assets, suited for companies and individuals.