Last Updated: November 6, 2018
A cookie is a small, harmless text file placed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone by lots of the websites that you visit. You can set your browser to reject cookies, but this will affect your ability to use certain features and shop online.
In more detail:
This Policy explains:
- What cookies are
- What cookies are used when you use the Site
- Your cookie options
- What Cookies Are?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your web browser that allows the enable automatic activation of certain features and make your experience much more convenient and effortless.
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires, or until you delete your cookies from your browser. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are sometimes called “first party cookies,” while cookies placed by other entities are sometimes called “third party cookies.”
Cookies are many times used with a pixel tag on the Sites. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons or clear GIFs) are typically transparent graphic images placed on a website. These pixels are used in combination with cookies to measure the actions of visitors to their websites that arrive through the Services.
- What cookies are used for when I use the Site?
Each cookie serves one of the following purposes and types:
- Essential Cookies: “Essential cookies” are essential to use our Sites. They let you move around the site and use all its features, such as accessing secure areas and your Account.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies help to remember your login information to ease your signing in. They provide more personal features to enhance your experience. Again, the information these cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Site, to which pages they go to most often, or if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that could identify you. In fact, all information is aggregated and anonymous. It’s only used to improve how our Site performs
- Advertising Cookies: Those would normally be used by third parties, to help us attract more visitors to our Website, and to better understand where our Website’s visitors coming from.
- What are your cookie options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
The following chart will help you learn about the cookies that are hosted in our Site, and how to disable only one or portion of such cookies:
|mp_25aed021143c3e9d0a85a1d17739d53a_mixpanel- or similar||Mix Panel||Performance||https://help.mixpanel.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004613766-Default-Properties-Collected-by-Mixpanel|
|datr ,fr ,sb