Coin-Dash Ltd. (“Coin-Dash”, “Company” “we” or “ us”) respects the privacy of the visitors of its Site (available at: https://www.coindash.io/ ) and/or users of its Service (as broadly defined in our TOU) (“User” or “you”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Service.
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using the Service, and/or installing the App. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Service, type of operating system, User’s ‘click-stream’ or searches on the Properties, type and version of browser, keyboard language, screen resolution, type of mobile device, etc.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Visitors of the Site and/or Users of the App and/or the Platform may automatically provide their IP address and/or advertiser identifier (when available on a device) mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
- Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide in the registration form available on the App and/or Site (which enables the Users to open an Account), which includes, inter alia, name and email address. Additional information may be requested in the future.
- Personal Information is collected from the details the Users of the App and/or Platform and visitors of the Site insert into the “message box” via the e-mail address available on the Site. Our representative may collect additional Personal Information from you.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information through your entry and use of the Service and installation of the App. In other words, when you are using the Service we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage.
- We collect information which you decide to provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information when you register and open an Account, and/or when you subscribe to our newsletter. Further, we collect information regarding your crypto assets (and related financial information), which you chose to upload to the Services.We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Service.
- Provide and improve our Service for our commercial purposes.
- Improve the quality of the Service by formulating, customizing and enhancing the User’s experience.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enable the overall operation of the Service.
- Personalize your experience on the Service.
- Improve the quality of our Service by formulating, customizing and enhancing the User’s experience.
- Allow us to contact Users with proposals and tailored information regarding new products, events, offers, services, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, and events of interest etc.
- Send push notifications to the User’s device after the User has agreed to accept push notifications from Coin-Dash. Users can deactivate push notification by changing their settings within the App.
- Verify the User’s identity when he/she signs in to our service, as well as verifying User’s identity for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions of User and/or fraudulent use of our service.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support.
- Determine general geo-location information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Users as well as in order to safeguard our Service.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, Coin-Dash may use, transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
6. Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to delete, update or modify your Personal Information included in your Account you may do so by clicking the “Settings” option available through the App and/or Platform. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes for which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, in order to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations and to resolve disputes or to enforce our Terms, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Service may remain on our servers indefinitely.
The Properties are intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, Coin-Dash does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Properties. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have reasons to suspect that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Service and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
COIN-DASH SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
9. Third Party Service Providers
10. Links to Third Party Websites
11. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, email address) for the purpose of providing you commercial and/or non-commercial materials related to our current and/or future products and services. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to Coin-Dash’s email address appears in the Site or alternatively follow the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the message transmitted to you.
12. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
When you access or use the Service, we or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” or other similar technologies which store certain information on your computer or device (“Cookies“), which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. We or our authorized third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the Service) and persistent cookies (which stay on your system until you delete them). It is easy to disable or delete Cookies. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you disable or erase cookies, your online experience may be limited. Cookies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. Coin-Dash does not control such third party service providers.
13. International Data Transfer
We transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world (all solely for legitimate business purposes). Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
15. Got any Questions?