Last Revised: November 6, 2018
Coin-Dash Ltd. (“Coin-Dash”, “Company” “we” or “ us”) respects the privacy of the visitors of its Site (available at: https://www.blox.io/ ) and/or users of its Service (as broadly defined in our TOU) (“User” or “you”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Service.
22 Eliezer Kaplan st.
Tel Aviv, 6473423
Contact email address: [email protected]
A short summary of our privacy protection principles
- your personal data will be used by us and our processors for the purposes of providing you with the Services and improving them. We are not in the business of selling your data
- we respect your rights to control your data, and therefore support your choices over your data, including portability, edit and rectification of your personal data
- we use 3rd party processing vendors to help us retain, process and secure your data, and ensure they meet strict regulation standards
- Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US BUT IS ESSENTIAL FOR PROVIDING YOU WITH THE SERVICES.
- Which information we collect on our Users?
We collect two types of data and information about our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personally Identifiable Information” or “Non-PII”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-PII. Non-PII is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using the Service, and/or installing the App. Non-PII which is being collected consists of technical information, device information and general Site and Services activity information. This information includes: type and version of the device you use or from which you access the Services, type and version of your operating system and carrier (where in mobile), type and version of your browser (via your user agent parameters), keyboard language, screen resolution, User’s clicks or searches on the Properties and referral URL (i.e., the website from which you arrive to our Services) .
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature:
- Visitors of the Site and/or Users of the App and/or the Platform automatically provide their IP address and/or advertiser identifier (when available on a mobile device) mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below. Additionally, we may use User’s IP addresses over time for anti-fraud detection and prevention.
- When you sign up to our Services, you are requested to submit Personal Information that will be used to open your Account and associate it with you and your activities. Such information includes: full name, address (if you submit it to your Account) and email address. Additional information may be requested from time to time upon the then-current need.
- Personal Information is collected from the details the Users of the App and/or Platform and visitors of the Site insert into the “message box” via the e-mail address available on the Site. Our representative may collect additional Personal Information from you. In this case, the information will be retained separately.
- Activities and interactions that are associated with your Account: when you sign in to your Account and perform available actions, such actions will be collected: buying, selling, depositing, accessing your Account with exchanges and so forth activities that are and may be in the future, available to you via the Platform.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-PII connected or linked to any Personal Information is deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists or possible.
- How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information which you decide to provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information when you register and open an Account, and/or when you subscribe to our newsletter. Further, we collect information regarding your crypto assets (and related financial information), which you chose to upload to the Services.
We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers, after we ensure that they meet industry security standards.
- What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-PII is collected for the following purposes:
- First, we need this information to be able to provide and operate the Services, so as to tackle and resolve bugs, errors and other issues that may arise from time to time
- We want to better understand our visitors and Users, so we can constantly improve our Services and make them relevant
- We extract statistics and aggregations from the information, to allow a better research over time
- Improve the quality of the Service by formulating, customizing and enhancing the User’s experience and Services design.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enable the overall operation of the Service.
- Personalize your experience on the Service and associate your activities to your Account.
- Improve the quality of our Service by formulating, customizing and enhancing the User’s experience.
- Allow us to contact Users with proposals and tailored information regarding new products, events, offers, services, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, and events of interest etc.
- Send push notifications to the User’s device after the User has agreed to accept push notifications from Coin-Dash. Users can deactivate push notification by changing their settings within the App.
- Verify the User’s identity when he/she signs in to our Service, as well as verifying User’s identity for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions of User and/or fraudulent use of our service.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support, so as safeguarding and protect your Account and access to your Account
- Determine general geo-location information (i.e., country and region) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Users as well as in order to safeguard our Service.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
Coin-Dash will not sell your Personal Information for commercial purposes. Notwithstanding, Coin-Dash may share Personal Information in the following cases and for the following purposes:
- with third party processing and storing vendors that help us facilitating the Services, securing them and storing your data. You can refer to Section 9 to get more information about such vendors;
- to collect, host and/or manage your Personal Information through Coin-Dash’s authorized third parties service providers (including, as applicable, their affiliates as necessary to provide us with the requested services), as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction;
- to store or process your Personal Information through Coin-Dash’s affiliated companies, which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- to respond to User’s support requests;
- to respond to claims that the Properties’ activity or any Content violates third-party rights;
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Coin-Dash, its Users, or the general public;
- when Coin-Dash is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets;
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
- pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure.
For avoidance of doubt, Coin-Dash may use, transfer and disclose Non-PII to third parties at its own discretion.
- Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to delete, update or modify your Personal Information included in your Account you may do so by clicking the “Settings” option available through the App and/or Platform. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes for which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, in order to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations and to resolve disputes or to enforce our Terms, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Service may remain on our servers indefinitely.
Your choices – specific jurisdictions:
In additional to general rights we just described, some Users may have the following rights:
- California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]
- Access the Personal Information that is kept about you (see details above). In some cases, we will need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the Personal Information is not accurate, complete or updated, then please provide us the necessary information to correct it
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information
- Ask to transfer your Personal Information in accordance with your right to data portability.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes
- May lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority
The Properties are intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, Coin-Dash does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Properties. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have reasons to suspect that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Service and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. We use reputable and high standard third party vendor and make sure to separate your sensitive data from another data about your user of the Services. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
COIN-DASH SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
- Third Party Service Providers
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Direct Marketing
In addition to any consent method that will be available to you via the Services, you hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, email address) for the purpose of providing you updates, news, notices and materials related to our current and/or future products and services of Coin-Dash. You may withdraw your consent any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” option that is made available to you in any email communication that is not essential to the operation of the Services.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
When you access or use the Service, we or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” or other similar technologies which store certain information on your device or your general use of the Site (“Cookies“). This allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. We or our authorized third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the Service) and persistent cookies (which stay on your system until you delete them). It is easy to disable or delete Cookies. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you disable or erase cookies, your online experience may be limited. Cookies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. Coin-Dash does not control such third party service providers.
- International Data Transfer
We transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world (all solely for legitimate business purposes). Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information. Such jurisdictions are the US and the EU/EEA.
- Got any Questions?